The guided tour takes visitors back to the time of the last Rosenbergs, Wilhelm and Peter Wok, but also introduces the famous Buquoy family, who owned the castle from 1620 until the end of World War II. The valuable collections, centered in the castle's interior, gave rise to the creation of the family museum in the mid-19th century, celebrating the glory of the family, whose original home was France. The current appearance of the castle is the result of a reconstruction in the romantic Gothic style, which is reflected in the interior decorating. Typical for that period is the entrance hall with its richly decorated wooden staircase, the Crusade Gallery, where portraits of the leaders of the Crusades are located, the armoury, which focused on the collection of weapons, armor, etc. from different historical periods.
The older developmental stage of the castle is represented by the painted decoration of the so-called Knight's Hall, which dates from the early 17th century. The castle collection of paintings attracts not only on account of the names of famous artists - K. Škréta, J. Kupecký, N. Grund and others - but also portraits of prominent figures, including Perchta von Rosenberg - the White Lady.